Meet Our Wellness Team
Heidie Kalsnes - Front Desk Receptionist
Get to know Heidie!
- Hometown? Forest Lake, Minnesota
- College? University of Minnesota
- Hobbies? "There's nothing I love more than a good nap! I also enjoy traveling and try to visit new places as much as possible."
- Pets? "I'm definitely the clinic cat lady! I have a two-year-old majestically fluffy cat named Wink."
- Favorite thing about CHWC? "I love the family-like atmosphere. The best part of my job is getting to chat with and get to know everyone so well."
- When did you start at CHWC? March, 2016
Lindsay Pritzl - Community Outreach Director
Get to know Lindsay!
- Hometown? Appleton, Wisconsin
- College? University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Hobbies? "Anything involving dancing and/or singing! I also love hiking, canoeing, skiing and other outdoor activites."
- Pets? "I've never had any pets."
- Favorite thing about CHWC? "The patients and other staff members make working here such a joy! I love helping patients with therapies and spinal rehabilitation to enhance their chiropractic experience."
- When did you start at CHWC? May, 2016
Camille Kraljic - Ideal Protein Program Coach
Get to know Camille!
- Hometown? Elk River, Minnesota
- College? University of South Dakota
- Hobbies? "Tennis, Baptiste yoga, traveling, hiking, fishing, and really anything active or outdoors!"
- Pets? "Unfortunately, I have no pets currently, but have already purchased the collar for my future golden retriever puppy."
- Favorite thing about CHWC? "I love working with patients and building relationships with them while assisting them in meeting their health goals. Both staff and patients are motivated and passionate about health and wellness, creating the best possible environment!"
- When did you sart at CHWC? December, 2016
Courtney Dombrowski - Massage Therapist
Get to know Courtney!
- Hometown? Minot, North Dakota
- Hobbies? "I love curling up on the couch to watch Netflix or to read a good book."
- Pets? "I have two Persian kitties that happen to be brother and sister named WangQi and Zoey. I also have a tank full of fresh water fish."
- Favorite thing about CHWC? "My favorite thing about working at CHWC would definitely have to be the people I massage. I have come to know so many wonderful patients at the clinic. I don't think I would be happier anywhere else."
- When did you start at CHWC? July, 2005 - 11 years ago!
Nancy Fargo - Business Manager
Get to know Nancy!
- Hometown? "I was born in Binghamton, NY, but grew up in Barrington, IL."
- College? University of Minnesota
- Hobbies? "Spending time with family and friends and playing with my Mini Goldendoodle puppy - Poppy. I'm also the Makeup and Hair Designer for Minnetonka Theatre and enjoy working with the creative team there!"
- Pets? "My sweet puppy Poppy!"
- Favorite thing about CHWC? "I've always loved helping people heal naturally without the use of drugs or surgery. I've been working in the chiropractic field for 36 years and have seen many miracles during that time! I have also enjoyed working with my husband (Dr. Fargo) for the last 30 years - it's really a family oriented environment here!"
- When did you start at CHWC? 1987
Poppy - Wellness Ambassador
Get to know Poppy!
- Hometown? Born in Peever, SD, but now resides in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Education? Puppy class at Wag N' Woofs in Eden Prairie
- Hobbies? Playing with her brother (and twin) Porter, chewing bones, playing with her toys, coming to work with Mom and cuddling with most anyone who will hold her!
- Favorite thing about CHWC? Greeting the wonderful patients! "Woof!"
- When did she start at CHWC? March, 2016