Ingrid – Rehab Tech
Get to know Ingrid!
- Hometown: Hanover, Minnesota
- College: St. Olaf College, Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science and German
- Hobbies: Spending quality time with family and friends, traveling, watching heart-warming movies and tv shows, reading, crocheting, theatre, music, and gymnastics coaching and officiating.
- Pets: One family dog, a cairn terrier mix, named Poppy!
- Favorite thing about CHW: The welcoming, positive environment created by the staff and patients, as well as the ability to see transformative progress happen for patients.
- A fun fact: I lived in a small town in Germany for one year after college, where I taught English at a local high school. During my time there, I stayed with a host family, did lots of traveling around Europe, and became fluent in the German language.