Nancy Fargo – Office Manager
Get to know Nancy!
- Hometown: I was born in Binghamton, NY, but grew up in Barrington, IL.
- College: University of Minnesota.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family (especially my new grand-daughter) and friends and playing with my Mini Goldendoodle pups, Poppy, and Ollie. I also love to crochet!
- Pets: My sweet pups – Poppy and Ollie!
- Favorite thing about CHW: I’ve always loved helping people heal naturally without the use of drugs or surgery. I’ve been working in the chiropractic field for 40+ years and have seen many miracles during that time! I have also enjoyed working with my husband (Dr. Fargo) for the last 35 years – it’s really a family-oriented environment here!
- When did you start at CHW: 1987, when CHW opened its doors!
- Fun Fact: I have been the Makeup and Hair Designer for Minnetonka Theatre for the last 12 years and enjoy working with the creative team there!